Summer Youth Employment and Learning Program (SYELP)
Capital Workforce Partners is gearing up for the 2020 Summer Youth Employment and Learning Program!
To be eligible for the SYELP, you must:
- Be between 14-21 years old as of July 1, 2020
- Live in the North Central Region
- Be eligible to work in the United States
You may also have to meet one of the following income requirements:
- Be eligible for free or reduced lunch; or
- Be receiving food stamps or cash assistance from the state; or
- Have an active DCF case; or
- Be a member of a family with income below a certain amount
The following programs are funded through Capital Workforce Partners for Summer Youth Employment opportunities. Funding is subject to availability.
Please be aware that funding for the program has not yet been finalized. We encourage you to contact your local elected official to show your support for the program.
To apply for the 2020 summer program please click the preapplication link below. The preapplication will be available until April 30, 2020.
To learn more about how to sign up for our Summer Youth Employment and Learning Program (SYELP), contact your high school’s internship coordinator.
If you’re an employer interested in participating, we want to connect with you! Contact our Youth Employment Business Services Professional, Denise Marois, MSW Manager of Youth Services, at email@example.com.
SYELP Provider Documents
Youth Documents and Forms
Youth & Young Adults