Capital Workforce Partners is pleased to announce the generous investment of The Travelers Foundation’s contribution of a $90,000 grant to Capital Workforce Partners in support of youth employment strategies aligned to the Hartford Student Internship Plan (HSIP). The funding will directly support some of the anticipated 125 internships through the 2017-18 HSIP school year program. This further supports the year round career and work readiness strategies to prepare juniors and seniors for post-secondary success as part of CWP’s strategic priorities. In addition to HSIP, other similar CWP strategies include Career Pathways Youth Program, Summer Youth Employment and Learning Program and other programs.
- Vernon, East Hartford Residents Fly Past Pandemic At Drone Firm March 10, 2021
- CWP Joins with Lt. Governor Susan Bysiewicz and other Leaders to Discuss Workforce Development Initiatives and CARES ACT Successes February 26, 2021
- American Drone Manufacturing Plant Takes Root in Connecticut February 9, 2021
- Hartford Workforce Board Gets $10M Federal Grant for IT, Manufacturing Training January 22, 2021
- Meet RETAIN-CT’s Work Navigator Jill Larmett November 12, 2020