Capital Workforce Partners is pleased to announce the generous investment of The Travelers Foundation’s contribution of a $90,000 grant to Capital Workforce Partners in support of youth employment strategies aligned to the Hartford Student Internship Plan (HSIP). The funding will directly support some of the anticipated 125 internships through the 2017-18 HSIP school year program. This further supports the year round career and work readiness strategies to prepare juniors and seniors for post-secondary success as part of CWP’s strategic priorities. In addition to HSIP, other similar CWP strategies include Career Pathways Youth Program, Summer Youth Employment and Learning Program and other programs.
- Hartford Action Roundtable to Focus on Connecting Youth to Jobs November 22, 2019
- Capital Workforce Partners, Goodwin College, and the Town of East Hartford Service Partnership in East Hartford October 1, 2019
- James Rosado was laid off from his insurance job. Now he stands to earn a six-figure salary working in manufacturing. August 18, 2019
- Capital Workforce Partners Selects American Job Center Service Provider July 31, 2019
- Hartford Public Schools will pay incoming ninth-graders to attend new summer school program June 19, 2019