Capital Workforce Partners is pleased to announce the generous investment of The Travelers Foundation’s contribution of a $90,000 grant to Capital Workforce Partners in support of youth employment strategies aligned to the Hartford Student Internship Plan (HSIP). The funding will directly support some of the anticipated 125 internships through the 2017-18 HSIP school year program. This further supports the year round career and work readiness strategies to prepare juniors and seniors for post-secondary success as part of CWP’s strategic priorities. In addition to HSIP, other similar CWP strategies include Career Pathways Youth Program, Summer Youth Employment and Learning Program and other programs.
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Funding to Support Hartford Region’s Returning Citizens January 30, 2023
- CWP Reflections on 2022 January 1, 2023
- Capital Workforce Partners Joins in the Launch of CareerConneCT December 12, 2022
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month Celebrated November 3, 2022
- NBC Connecticut Segment Shares the Benefits of Hiring Workers With Disabilities October 31, 2022