Capital Workforce Partners is pleased to announce the generous investment of The Travelers Foundation’s contribution of a $90,000 grant to Capital Workforce Partners in support of youth employment strategies aligned to the Hartford Student Internship Plan (HSIP). The funding will directly support some of the anticipated 125 internships through the 2017-18 HSIP school year program. This further supports the year round career and work readiness strategies to prepare juniors and seniors for post-secondary success as part of CWP’s strategic priorities. In addition to HSIP, other similar CWP strategies include Career Pathways Youth Program, Summer Youth Employment and Learning Program and other programs.
- EY Workforce Services – Dollar Tree Warehouse June 18, 2020
- Urban League State of Black Hartford Community Conversation June 10, 2020
- CWP Receives Hartford Foundation for Public Giving Grant to Support Best Chance Program May 19, 2020
- West Hartford Mayor Creates Two Recovery Councils May 18, 2020
- Advance Auto Parts – Enfield, CT May 14, 2020