Special thanks to the Berkshire Bank who recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Capital Workforce Partners for the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative (HOYC) youth leadership development activities. HOYC continues to coordinate career pathway strategies with the 40 youth-serving organizations in the City of Hartford to enhance services to over 4,000 Opportunity Youth, and youth leadership development is one of the critical priorities.
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Funding to Support Hartford Region’s Returning Citizens enero 30, 2023
- CWP Reflections on 2022 enero 1, 2023
- Capital Workforce Partners Joins in the Launch of CareerConneCT diciembre 12, 2022
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month Celebrated noviembre 3, 2022
- NBC Connecticut Segment Shares the Benefits of Hiring Workers With Disabilities octubre 31, 2022