Hartford Student Internship Program (HSIP)
Are you ready to jump into a career after high school?
Did you know there are careers available to you THIS June in healthcare, manufacturing, IT, and more?
You can earn $500 just to learn about the skills needed in today’s workforce.
And you can take an internship in the field of your choice right now and earn an additional $700.
If you’re nodding your head or smiling right now….then HSIP is for you! We want YOU!
Read the instructions below, collect your documents, and then click on the “Complete Pre-Application” button below.
Prior to starting the Pre-Application, please have the following documents prepared to upload:
- School Status Documentation – Ex: School Transcript, Report Card
- Age Documentation – Ex: School Record, Birth Certification, State ID
- Address Documentation – Ex: School Record, state ID, utility bill
- Work Eligibility Documentation – Ex: Social security card, US Passport (Please note that this specific document can submitted during the intake process From May-June)
- Income Documentation – Ex: School record, Free or reduce lunch form, SNAP, TFA, DCF paperwork
Youth & Young Adults