Hartford Student Internship Program (HSIP)
Are you ready to jump into a career after high school?
Did you know there are careers available to you THIS June in healthcare, manufacturing, IT, and more?
You can earn $500 just to learn about the skills needed in today’s workforce.
And you can take an internship in the field of your choice right now and earn an additional $700.
If you’re nodding your head or smiling right now….then HSIP is for you! We want YOU!
Download the information flyer.
Read the instructions below, collect your documents, and then click on the “Complete Pre-Application” button below.
Prior to starting the Pre-Application, please have the following documents prepared to upload:
- School Status Documentation – Ex: School Transcript, Report Card
- Age Documentation – Ex: School Record, Birth Certification, State ID
- Address Documentation – Ex: School Record, state ID, utility bill
- Work Eligibility Documentation – Ex: Social security card, US Passport (Please note that this specific document can submitted during the intake process From May-June)
- Income Documentation – Ex: School record, Free or reduce lunch form, SNAP, TFA, DCF paperwork
Youth & Young Adults