Special thanks to the Berkshire Bank who recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Capital Workforce Partners for the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative (HOYC) youth leadership development activities. HOYC continues to coordinate career pathway strategies with the 40 youth-serving organizations in the City of Hartford to enhance services to over 4,000 Opportunity Youth, and youth leadership development is one of the critical priorities.
- Increase CT’s Employment Pipeline by Funding Youth Programs July 31, 2023
- Hartford Program Seeks to Connect Kids With Career Opportunities July 11, 2023
- Without Expected $10M Boost, CT Internships Forced to Cut Back July 3, 2023
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Funding to Support Hartford Region’s Returning Citizens January 30, 2023
- CWP Reflections on 2022 January 1, 2023