Special thanks to the Berkshire Bank who recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Capital Workforce Partners for the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative (HOYC) youth leadership development activities. HOYC continues to coordinate career pathway strategies with the 40 youth-serving organizations in the City of Hartford to enhance services to over 4,000 Opportunity Youth, and youth leadership development is one of the critical priorities.
- Vernon, East Hartford Residents Fly Past Pandemic At Drone Firm March 10, 2021
- CWP Joins with Lt. Governor Susan Bysiewicz and other Leaders to Discuss Workforce Development Initiatives and CARES ACT Successes February 26, 2021
- American Drone Manufacturing Plant Takes Root in Connecticut February 9, 2021
- Hartford Workforce Board Gets $10M Federal Grant for IT, Manufacturing Training January 22, 2021
- Meet RETAIN-CT’s Work Navigator Jill Larmett November 12, 2020