Special thanks to the Berkshire Bank who recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Capital Workforce Partners for the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative (HOYC) youth leadership development activities. HOYC continues to coordinate career pathway strategies with the 40 youth-serving organizations in the City of Hartford to enhance services to over 4,000 Opportunity Youth, and youth leadership development is one of the critical priorities.
- On the Job Hunt? West Hartford Town Hall Holds Job Fair September 29, 2021
- Governor Lamont Signs Legislation and Makes Announcement on the Enhancement of Workforce Development Initiatives July 21, 2021
- Governor Lamont Announces Expansion of Connecticut’s Youth Employment Program June 3, 2021
- Vernon, East Hartford Residents Fly Past Pandemic At Drone Firm March 10, 2021
- CWP Joins with Lt. Governor Susan Bysiewicz and other Leaders to Discuss Workforce Development Initiatives and CARES ACT Successes February 26, 2021