Special thanks to the Berkshire Bank who recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Capital Workforce Partners for the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative (HOYC) youth leadership development activities. HOYC continues to coordinate career pathway strategies with the 40 youth-serving organizations in the City of Hartford to enhance services to over 4,000 Opportunity Youth, and youth leadership development is one of the critical priorities.
- EY Workforce Services – Dollar Tree Warehouse June 18, 2020
- Urban League State of Black Hartford Community Conversation June 10, 2020
- CWP Receives Hartford Foundation for Public Giving Grant to Support Best Chance Program May 19, 2020
- West Hartford Mayor Creates Two Recovery Councils May 18, 2020
- Advance Auto Parts – Enfield, CT May 14, 2020