Special thanks to the Berkshire Bank who recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Capital Workforce Partners for the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative (HOYC) youth leadership development activities. HOYC continues to coordinate career pathway strategies with the 40 youth-serving organizations in the City of Hartford to enhance services to over 4,000 Opportunity Youth, and youth leadership development is one of the critical priorities.
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month Celebrated November 3, 2022
- NBC Connecticut Segment Shares the Benefits of Hiring Workers With Disabilities October 31, 2022
- UConn Health Joins NAACP in Campaign to Employ Formerly Incarcerated in Hartford Area October 11, 2022
- Thank You To All CWP 2022 Golf Tournament Sponsors! Check Out The Photo Gallery! September 9, 2022
- Blumenthal Announces $593K Federal Grant to Help Formerly Incarcerated People Find Employment August 18, 2022