Special thanks to the Berkshire Bank who recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Capital Workforce Partners for the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative (HOYC) youth leadership development activities. HOYC continues to coordinate career pathway strategies with the 40 youth-serving organizations in the City of Hartford to enhance services to over 4,000 Opportunity Youth, and youth leadership development is one of the critical priorities.
- Hartford Action Roundtable to Focus on Connecting Youth to Jobs November 22, 2019
- Capital Workforce Partners, Goodwin College, and the Town of East Hartford Service Partnership in East Hartford October 1, 2019
- James Rosado was laid off from his insurance job. Now he stands to earn a six-figure salary working in manufacturing. August 18, 2019
- Capital Workforce Partners Selects American Job Center Service Provider July 31, 2019
- Hartford Public Schools will pay incoming ninth-graders to attend new summer school program June 19, 2019