Special thanks to the Berkshire Bank who recently awarded a $5,000 grant to the Capital Workforce Partners for the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative (HOYC) youth leadership development activities. HOYC continues to coordinate career pathway strategies with the 40 youth-serving organizations in the City of Hartford to enhance services to over 4,000 Opportunity Youth, and youth leadership development is one of the critical priorities.
- WIOA Plan – Open for Public Comment June 1, 2022
- Summer Employment Opportunities Now Available for Capital Region Youth April 6, 2022
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Federal Funding to Provide Career Training, Job Placement, and Support Services to Returning Citizens March 31, 2022
- Capital Workforce Partners Helps Create Workforce Opportunities in CT March 10, 2022
- Alex Johnson appointed the US Conference of Mayors, Workforce Development Council Board of Trustees February 11, 2022