United States Congressman Joe Courtney of Connecticut’s 2nd District met with Capital Workforce Partners’ Board Chairman Thomas Mongellow, President/CEO Alex Johnson, and EVP/CFAO Wendy Gamba to discuss the importance of the Public Workforce System and to hear how Capital Workforce Partners is Driving Closing the Skills Gap in the North Central Region of CT.
- Vernon, East Hartford Residents Fly Past Pandemic At Drone Firm March 10, 2021
- CWP Joins with Lt. Governor Susan Bysiewicz and other Leaders to Discuss Workforce Development Initiatives and CARES ACT Successes February 26, 2021
- American Drone Manufacturing Plant Takes Root in Connecticut February 9, 2021
- Hartford Workforce Board Gets $10M Federal Grant for IT, Manufacturing Training January 22, 2021
- Meet RETAIN-CT’s Work Navigator Jill Larmett November 12, 2020