United States Congressman Joe Courtney of Connecticut’s 2nd District met with Capital Workforce Partners’ Board Chairman Thomas Mongellow, President/CEO Alex Johnson, and EVP/CFAO Wendy Gamba to discuss the importance of the Public Workforce System and to hear how Capital Workforce Partners is Driving Closing the Skills Gap in the North Central Region of CT.
- James Rosado was laid off from his insurance job. Now he stands to earn a six-figure salary working in manufacturing. August 18, 2019
- Capital Workforce Partners Selects American Job Center Service Provider July 31, 2019
- Hartford Public Schools will pay incoming ninth-graders to attend new summer school program June 19, 2019
- Helen G. Sneed has been named president of the CSCU Foundation April 15, 2019
- Mongellow succeeds CT Bankers’ Pinkham April 3, 2019