United States Congressman Joe Courtney of Connecticut’s 2nd District met with Capital Workforce Partners’ Board Chairman Thomas Mongellow, President/CEO Alex Johnson, and EVP/CFAO Wendy Gamba to discuss the importance of the Public Workforce System and to hear how Capital Workforce Partners is Driving Closing the Skills Gap in the North Central Region of CT.
- Hartford Public Schools will pay incoming ninth-graders to attend new summer school program June 19, 2019
- Helen G. Sneed has been named president of the CSCU Foundation April 15, 2019
- Mongellow succeeds CT Bankers’ Pinkham April 3, 2019
- Workforce Solutions Collaborative of Metro Hartford awards Capital Workforce Partners $149,899 For Metro Hartford Alliance for Careers in Health (MACH) March 29, 2019
- Grant from the Beatrice Fox Auerbach Foundation Fund at the Hartford Foundation Awards $80,033.00 to Help Transition for the Reentry Community March 4, 2019