United States Congressman Joe Courtney of Connecticut’s 2nd District met with Capital Workforce Partners’ Board Chairman Thomas Mongellow, President/CEO Alex Johnson, and EVP/CFAO Wendy Gamba to discuss the importance of the Public Workforce System and to hear how Capital Workforce Partners is Driving Closing the Skills Gap in the North Central Region of CT.
- WIOA Plan – Open for Public Comment June 1, 2022
- Summer Employment Opportunities Now Available for Capital Region Youth April 6, 2022
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Federal Funding to Provide Career Training, Job Placement, and Support Services to Returning Citizens March 31, 2022
- Capital Workforce Partners Helps Create Workforce Opportunities in CT March 10, 2022
- Alex Johnson appointed the US Conference of Mayors, Workforce Development Council Board of Trustees February 11, 2022