United States Congressman Joe Courtney of Connecticut’s 2nd District met with Capital Workforce Partners’ Board Chairman Thomas Mongellow, President/CEO Alex Johnson, and EVP/CFAO Wendy Gamba to discuss the importance of the Public Workforce System and to hear how Capital Workforce Partners is Driving Closing the Skills Gap in the North Central Region of CT.
- Resources for the Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics (TDL) Sector December 8, 2021
- Governor Lamont Congratulates Workforce Program Success November 17, 2021
- On the Job Hunt? West Hartford Town Hall Holds Job Fair September 29, 2021
- Governor Lamont Signs Legislation and Makes Announcement on the Enhancement of Workforce Development Initiatives July 21, 2021
- Governor Lamont Announces Expansion of Connecticut’s Youth Employment Program June 3, 2021