United States Congressman Joe Courtney of Connecticut’s 2nd District met with Capital Workforce Partners’ Board Chairman Thomas Mongellow, President/CEO Alex Johnson, and EVP/CFAO Wendy Gamba to discuss the importance of the Public Workforce System and to hear how Capital Workforce Partners is Driving Closing the Skills Gap in the North Central Region of CT.
- Governor Lamont Orders Executive Branch State Office Buildings Closed to the Public Tuesday Due to Winter Storm February 12, 2024
- Increase CT’s Employment Pipeline by Funding Youth Programs July 31, 2023
- Hartford Program Seeks to Connect Kids With Career Opportunities July 11, 2023
- Without Expected $10M Boost, CT Internships Forced to Cut Back July 3, 2023
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Funding to Support Hartford Region’s Returning Citizens January 30, 2023