Capital Workforce Partners would like to thank Bank of America for their support of the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative program via a $27,500 grant. Bank of America’s continued support of our programs affords us the opportunities to find, retain and grow a stronger, workforce thereby meeting the needs of employers in our region.
- James Rosado was laid off from his insurance job. Now he stands to earn a six-figure salary working in manufacturing. August 18, 2019
- Capital Workforce Partners Selects American Job Center Service Provider July 31, 2019
- Hartford Public Schools will pay incoming ninth-graders to attend new summer school program June 19, 2019
- Helen G. Sneed has been named president of the CSCU Foundation April 15, 2019
- Mongellow succeeds CT Bankers’ Pinkham April 3, 2019