Capital Workforce Partners would like to thank Bank of America for their support of the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative program via a $27,500 grant. Bank of America’s continued support of our programs affords us the opportunities to find, retain and grow a stronger, workforce thereby meeting the needs of employers in our region.
- EY Workforce Services – Dollar Tree Warehouse June 18, 2020
- Urban League State of Black Hartford Community Conversation June 10, 2020
- CWP Receives Hartford Foundation for Public Giving Grant to Support Best Chance Program May 19, 2020
- West Hartford Mayor Creates Two Recovery Councils May 18, 2020
- Advance Auto Parts – Enfield, CT May 14, 2020