Capital Workforce Partners would like to thank Bank of America for their support of the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative program via a $27,500 grant. Bank of America’s continued support of our programs affords us the opportunities to find, retain and grow a stronger, workforce thereby meeting the needs of employers in our region.
- Increase CT’s Employment Pipeline by Funding Youth Programs July 31, 2023
- Hartford Program Seeks to Connect Kids With Career Opportunities July 11, 2023
- Without Expected $10M Boost, CT Internships Forced to Cut Back July 3, 2023
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Funding to Support Hartford Region’s Returning Citizens January 30, 2023
- CWP Reflections on 2022 January 1, 2023