Capital Workforce Partners would like to thank Bank of America for their support of the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative program via a $27,500 grant. Bank of America’s continued support of our programs affords us the opportunities to find, retain and grow a stronger, workforce thereby meeting the needs of employers in our region.
- WIOA Plan – Open for Public Comment June 1, 2022
- Summer Employment Opportunities Now Available for Capital Region Youth April 6, 2022
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Federal Funding to Provide Career Training, Job Placement, and Support Services to Returning Citizens March 31, 2022
- Capital Workforce Partners Helps Create Workforce Opportunities in CT March 10, 2022
- Alex Johnson appointed the US Conference of Mayors, Workforce Development Council Board of Trustees February 11, 2022