Capital Workforce Partners would like to thank Bank of America for their support of the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative program via a $27,500 grant. Bank of America’s continued support of our programs affords us the opportunities to find, retain and grow a stronger, workforce thereby meeting the needs of employers in our region.
- On the Job Hunt? West Hartford Town Hall Holds Job Fair September 29, 2021
- Governor Lamont Signs Legislation and Makes Announcement on the Enhancement of Workforce Development Initiatives July 21, 2021
- Governor Lamont Announces Expansion of Connecticut’s Youth Employment Program June 3, 2021
- Vernon, East Hartford Residents Fly Past Pandemic At Drone Firm March 10, 2021
- CWP Joins with Lt. Governor Susan Bysiewicz and other Leaders to Discuss Workforce Development Initiatives and CARES ACT Successes February 26, 2021