Capital Workforce Partners would like to thank Bank of America for their support of the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative program via a $27,500 grant. Bank of America’s continued support of our programs affords us the opportunities to find, retain and grow a stronger, workforce thereby meeting the needs of employers in our region.
- Vernon, East Hartford Residents Fly Past Pandemic At Drone Firm March 10, 2021
- CWP Joins with Lt. Governor Susan Bysiewicz and other Leaders to Discuss Workforce Development Initiatives and CARES ACT Successes February 26, 2021
- American Drone Manufacturing Plant Takes Root in Connecticut February 9, 2021
- Hartford Workforce Board Gets $10M Federal Grant for IT, Manufacturing Training January 22, 2021
- Meet RETAIN-CT’s Work Navigator Jill Larmett November 12, 2020