Many thanks to The Bank of America’s Charitable Foundation for their generous donation of $25,000 to Capital Workforce Partners. The funding will go towards supporting up to 90 Hartford Opportunity Works Youth. The Opportunity Works Program supports career pathways.
- James Rosado was laid off from his insurance job. Now he stands to earn a six-figure salary working in manufacturing. August 18, 2019
- Capital Workforce Partners Selects American Job Center Service Provider July 31, 2019
- Hartford Public Schools will pay incoming ninth-graders to attend new summer school program June 19, 2019
- Helen G. Sneed has been named president of the CSCU Foundation April 15, 2019
- Mongellow succeeds CT Bankers’ Pinkham April 3, 2019