Many thanks to The Bank of America’s Charitable Foundation for their generous donation of $25,000 to Capital Workforce Partners. The funding will go towards supporting up to 90 Hartford Opportunity Works Youth. The Opportunity Works Program supports career pathways.
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month Celebrated November 3, 2022
- NBC Connecticut Segment Shares the Benefits of Hiring Workers With Disabilities October 31, 2022
- UConn Health Joins NAACP in Campaign to Employ Formerly Incarcerated in Hartford Area October 11, 2022
- Thank You To All CWP 2022 Golf Tournament Sponsors! Check Out The Photo Gallery! September 9, 2022
- Blumenthal Announces $593K Federal Grant to Help Formerly Incarcerated People Find Employment August 18, 2022