Many thanks to The Bank of America’s Charitable Foundation for their generous donation of $25,000 to Capital Workforce Partners. The funding will go towards supporting up to 90 Hartford Opportunity Works Youth. The Opportunity Works Program supports career pathways.
- Vernon, East Hartford Residents Fly Past Pandemic At Drone Firm March 10, 2021
- CWP Joins with Lt. Governor Susan Bysiewicz and other Leaders to Discuss Workforce Development Initiatives and CARES ACT Successes February 26, 2021
- American Drone Manufacturing Plant Takes Root in Connecticut February 9, 2021
- Hartford Workforce Board Gets $10M Federal Grant for IT, Manufacturing Training January 22, 2021
- Meet RETAIN-CT’s Work Navigator Jill Larmett November 12, 2020