Opportunities Industrialization Center of New Britain presented Capital Workforce Partners’ President & CEO Alex B. Johnson the Reverend Leon Howard Sullivan Award at it’s Annual Awards Gala on May 12, 2017. The award is named for the founder of OICs of America and is the highest award that a business or an individual can receive from OIC.
- Hartford Public Schools will pay incoming ninth-graders to attend new summer school program June 19, 2019
- Helen G. Sneed has been named president of the CSCU Foundation April 15, 2019
- Mongellow succeeds CT Bankers’ Pinkham April 3, 2019
- Workforce Solutions Collaborative of Metro Hartford awards Capital Workforce Partners $149,899 For Metro Hartford Alliance for Careers in Health (MACH) March 29, 2019
- Grant from the Beatrice Fox Auerbach Foundation Fund at the Hartford Foundation Awards $80,033.00 to Help Transition for the Reentry Community March 4, 2019