Opportunities Industrialization Center of New Britain presented Capital Workforce Partners’ President & CEO Alex B. Johnson the Reverend Leon Howard Sullivan Award at it’s Annual Awards Gala on May 12, 2017. The award is named for the founder of OICs of America and is the highest award that a business or an individual can receive from OIC.
- Hartford Action Roundtable to Focus on Connecting Youth to Jobs November 22, 2019
- Capital Workforce Partners, Goodwin College, and the Town of East Hartford Service Partnership in East Hartford October 1, 2019
- James Rosado was laid off from his insurance job. Now he stands to earn a six-figure salary working in manufacturing. August 18, 2019
- Capital Workforce Partners Selects American Job Center Service Provider July 31, 2019
- Hartford Public Schools will pay incoming ninth-graders to attend new summer school program June 19, 2019