Capital Workforce Partners would like to thank Bank of America for their support of the Hartford Opportunity Youth Collaborative program via a $27,500 grant. Bank of America’s continued support of our programs affords us the opportunities to find, retain and grow a stronger, workforce thereby meeting the needs of employers in our region.
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Funding to Support Hartford Region’s Returning Citizens enero 30, 2023
- CWP Reflections on 2022 enero 1, 2023
- Capital Workforce Partners Joins in the Launch of CareerConneCT diciembre 12, 2022
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month Celebrated noviembre 3, 2022
- NBC Connecticut Segment Shares the Benefits of Hiring Workers With Disabilities octubre 31, 2022