Many thanks to The Bank of America’s Charitable Foundation for their generous donation of $25,000 to Capital Workforce Partners. The funding will go towards supporting up to 90 Hartford Opportunity Works Youth. The Opportunity Works Program supports career pathways.
- Capital Workforce Partners Receives Funding to Support Hartford Region’s Returning Citizens enero 30, 2023
- CWP Reflections on 2022 enero 1, 2023
- Capital Workforce Partners Joins in the Launch of CareerConneCT diciembre 12, 2022
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month Celebrated noviembre 3, 2022
- NBC Connecticut Segment Shares the Benefits of Hiring Workers With Disabilities octubre 31, 2022