Come work for us!
Capital Workforce Partners’ (CWP) mission is to leverage public and private resources to produce skilled workers for a competitive regional economy.
Here at CWP we have a set of organizational core values which define how we conduct ourselves each day, whether someone is watching or not. These core values are critical to our success with co-workers, job seekers, employers, or the greater community we serve. CWP’s core values, each of equal weight or importance, are diverse, positive, supportive, creative, collaborative, transparent, and trustworthy.
CWP also fosters an organizational culture that prioritizes, supports, and invests in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Diversity is related to but not limited to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socio-economic status. CWP values *all* employee life experiences, knowledge, creativity, uniqueness, and talent.
And last but certainly not least, CWP offers employees a generous employee benefits package, including Medical*, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident, 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching, Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, On-Site Parking, Professional Development, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Every new hire is paired with a CWP Peer Mentor during the first 90 days. Peer Mentors are available to answer questions about our policies and procedures, share knowledge of our values, culture, and practices, and offer tips on local eateries and other attractions.
Interested in joining our team?
Build your future with us and work for a mission driven organization where you can make an impact on the workforce investment efforts in the North Central Connecticut region! If you have any questions, please contact HR@capitalworkforce.org.
Here is a list of our current open positions:
- Case Manager – https://apply.workable.com/puzzlehr/j/0DB2B02957/
- Administrative Assistant – https://apply.workable.com/puzzlehr/j/9DA407A4BE/
- Business Partnership Consultant – https://apply.workable.com/puzzlehr/j/B1BF6860DB/
- WIOA Youth Coordinator – https://apply.workable.com/puzzlehr/j/44D8241419/
* https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Youth & Young Adults