The Mortgage Crisis Job Training Program helps borrowers gain the skills they need to be able to earn more money to become more financially stable by providing employment assistance.
• Customized Employment Services
• Job Training Scholarships
• Financial Literacy
• Credit Counseling
• Referrals to other needed services
The Mortgage Crisis Job Training Program Staff will work in partnership with credit counselors and other support agencies to help improve your financial standing with lenders.
The Mortgage Crisis Job Training Program is for Connecticut residents who meet the following requirements:
• 60 days or more past due on their mortgage
• Mortgage is for primary residence in Connecticut
• Household income less than $120,000
• Referred by the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA), or can demonstrate imminent need for services
Middletown, New London, Old Saybrook, Norwich area
Bristol, New Britain, Hartford areas
Enfield, Windsor, Manchester,Willimantic, Danielson area
The Mortgage Crisis Job Training Program is a WorkPlace Opportunity in partnership with the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA), Capital Workforce Partners and Connecticut’s workforce system.