Your Ticket to Work could give you more income and independence!
Did you know?
• You can go to work and still receive Social Security benefits
• You may do better by going off Social Security benefits and living on your earnings
• You may have work incentives available that will let you easily go back on your benefits, if needed
• Even if you go off your disability benefits, you may still be able to maintain your medical benefits
Do you want to?
• Increase your income
• Explore work options and incentives
• Keep Medicaid/Medicare while you work
• Build your independence and secure your future
Social Security’s Ticket to Work program and other work incentives for adults age 18 to 64 with a disability can help you find and keep meaningful work.
Choose the American Job Center as your Ticket to Work provider!