Each year, millions of Americans receive career guidance, job placement and business services from our nation's "One-Stop Career Centers" known as the American Job Center Network.
At these job centers, teams of career agents, job developers and business services consultants have joined together, in partnership with the CT Department of Labor to help you reach your goals. Visit an American Job Center today!
Career Tools and Info Session
American Job Center Locations & Workshops
Job Search Tools
Job Search Engines
Useful Tips & Social Media
Hope you have your answers ready for the top ten questions you may be asked.
A video sharing insights on how to dress for job interviews.
Career Exploration Tools
Here are some special programs that may meet your particular needs:
- Could you benefit from some training?
- Might you quality for a job that provides subsidized wages?
- Do you own a home, and are you having trouble making your mortgage payments?
- Are you an aspiring entrepreneur looking for some coaching?
- Are you interested in the Construction trades?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, these specialty programs may be right for you: WIA Scholarships, Mortgage Crisis Job Training, Jobs Funnel, STEP UP, and STEP UP for Veterans, Entrepreneurial Training and Development.
Meet The Team
American Job Center Partners
The Connecticut Department of Labor is our state agency partner in Workforce Development.
Here are just a few of our other partners:
- Hartford Public Library
- Career T.E.A.M
- CT Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
- Capitol Region Education Council
- Bristol Chamber of Commerce Central CT
- CT Business and Industry Association
- Asnuntuck Community College
- Metro Hartford Alliance
- Capital Community College
- Manchester Community College
- Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Tunxis Community College
- Manchester Adult and Continuing Ed
INDIVIDUAL JOB SEEKERS: Tell us how we did! Please complete this survey, regarding your satisfaction with the service you receive at the American Job Center One-Stop Career Center. Then, just click on the "done" button to submit.